Entry

Tuesday 20 July 2010

MORE ENTRIES NEEDED!


Heyy! Lol x] Yes, I am still alive. Just had a lot going on, so wasn't active (much) on anything Stardoll related. Also, what are your thoughts on the makeover? Mine? It's more organised, but I find it a bit ugly. Eh. Life ain't perfect-

I am sure you're wondering when this competition will start, but we really need more entries, mainly for contestants. Remember, the club is called S.A.A.W and can be found on Yaya.B's profile. You can apply there or on the blog. TELL EVERYONE! The more entries we get, the quicker we can start. Remember, entry forms require:

Name:
Stardoll Username:
Age:
Country:
Why you think you should be in it:
(This is what judges will look at when choosing entrants, so be sure to sell yourself. Let us know about you, your Stardoll achievements and what makes you stand out from the crowd. Make sure that you don't leave anything out.)



Entries for judging also open. 
As Yaya previously posted, six have applied two of which are confirmed. As far as I am aware, they're Findurlove and Avril14140. For this, contact Yaya.B or myself.


GRAPHIC DESIGNER STILL REQUIRED.
Contact Yaya.B in her guestbook if you're interested OR you know someone who might be.


Thanks!
Sara
xoxo

PS: Your thoughts on the World Cup final? LOVED it, although it wasn't the match I was necessarily hoping for.

1 comment:

  1. Hey : I would like to sign ;)
    My name is Abril. My stardoll name is Rebeldefff. I'm from Argentina and i'm 19 years old. Iwould like to sign in this comp, because i would like to know more about girls of other countries and their cultures, and i would like to meet more friends :)
    I'm gonna put tou on my presentation, so you can get more entries ;)

    ReplyDelete