Entry

Friday 11 June 2010

Infos.

H E L L O T H E R E
And welcome to Stardoll All Around The World
This is a brand new stardoll project,created by Yaya.B
What is it about ?
Stardoll All Around The World is about countries from Europe to USA battling to have the title "Stardoll's best country"
Girls and boys from 10 to 20 will be trying every week to win the task, as a team.
They will then be a poll about which country's work ( depending on the task) is the best, and the 3 countries with less votes will go on a poll for 2 weeks, the one with less vote will obviously be eliminated, and it will be annouced at the parties that will be host every 2 weeks.
They will be 6 teams, and I will pick the countries when I'll get all the entries. 3 members in each team.
*Please note: some teams might have some male members, some might not.
CLUB : SD.A.A.W ( COMING SOON )
Until the club opens, ( 18th June) Please post your entries in this blog
YOU MUST BE A PUCLIC FOLLOWER TO ENTER
ENTRY:
Name:
Stardoll Username:
Age:
Why you should be in it?
Country:
Entries Open Until July 12th
NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND JUDGES
Yaya.B, owner

4 comments:

  1. Name: Sara
    SD Username: PwincessSara
    Age: 14
    Why Should You be in It?:
    I think that I could bring uniqueness and creativity to this project. I give 100% in everything, and I also try to the outside the box. I have come first in a modelling competition in -Top.Models owned by MissDiva15_9, where most of the projects were scenery based. I think I would be a talented contestant for this kind of project, as I have also applied for SD Got Talent.
    Country: England (Europe)

    If there's not enough US people, I don't mind representing them either.

    Sara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you would like any sponsors my blog is open. Please follow it at
    http://sdtomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Elisa

    Stardoll Username: Wounded90

    Age: 19

    Why you should be in it? Because I think it's a new idea of competition, I haven't seen a competition like that and I'd like to participate to let you know how much Italy is strong :D

    Country: Italy (Europe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: Ayla
    Stardoll Username:Syligirl
    Age:14
    Why you should be in it? I love to join comps and this sounds mush fun, I've never done something like this is teams so I also could learn about this.
    Country:Holland (Europe)

    ReplyDelete